PS - Kelsey and Cody are great friends. He is the preferred swing pusher.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Day One Essentials
Our first full day hit the biggest essentials - sleep, play and gelato. Technically, however, I guess it wasn't a full day. I was the first one out of bed around 10:40 am. In our defense, here are the details of our night: 7:45 - girls to bed; 9:15 - Amy and Cody to bed; 10:23 - Megan starts crying; 11:15 - Megan moves to our bed; 2:00 - Megan goes back down in her bed - Hannah wakes and moves to our floor; 4:00 - Hannah finishes watching Cinderella and moves to our bed; 5:00 - Amy moves to the couch; 8:30 - Amy finds Laura checking on us; 10:40 - Amy wakes; 11:15 - Courtney and Kelsey come in to start making noise and the rest awake (Hannah looks up and says, "Courtney, you're awake!" Yes, actually she had been up since 6:00 ready to go!) We had lunch and played then after the two youngest napped we left for "the" gelato place and playground. We made it through dinner without any meltdowns and all the little people were down by 7:45 pm. May they stay there for 12 hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew it wouldn't take Kelsey very long to warm up to Cody. "Mr. Fun" himself!
But what a night! Please tell me Cody didn't sleep through all that activity! I do hope you get 12 hours straight tonight.
What kind of gelato did you have? Yummy! Please have some nutella and coconut for me.
Thanks for the update. I love hearing all of the stories.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment