Friday, July 20, 2012

Dear Abby - Day 1


Dear Abby,

After we left you, we drove to Nana and Pop Pop’s and spent the night.  They loaded us up with a few more goodies and gear before we hit the road this morning.  Everyone did great in the car.  We played games, watched shows, colored, looked at books, listened to the Little House in the Big Woods, and some took naps.  We stopped two times for food and potty and two times for pictures:

Twelve hours later we pulled into Pueblo, Colorado!  We found a local pizza place – but didn’t eat pizza – and then used our saved up energy in the hotel’s indoor pool.  No one had a problem falling asleep.

Stay cool back there!
Love, your family

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Dear Family,

I'm glad to hear you made it safely to Colorado. I hope you are having a great time! Things here are good. It hasn't been too hot. The Larshes are feeding me, and I'm having a great time chasing squirrels, napping in the shade, and keeping the backyard safe. I'm pleased to report there have not been anymore furry intruders. Love you all!

Wag, wag, woof, woof!
Abby