Before our trip to Italy in March we got an iPod Touch. Along with Cody's iPhone, we figured it could serve as our video and game entertainment on the long flight. Of course we were amazed how quickly the 3- and 1-year olds were able to maneuver through games, pictures and videos. It is still most popular and something they can both use independently.
This morning I told Megan that we could not play with my "phone" (Cody's had been named first) because the battery needed to be charged. She seemed content with that answer and we both went about what we were doing. Later Megan asked about the iPod again and I told her it needed to be charged. She called me over to show me that she had taken care of that in her own little way - it was on the table where it charges and even had a cord from a headset plugged into it! Oh my... this girl is much more savvy than I realize!
No comments:
Post a Comment